Wednesday, August 10, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 25

Day 25. Close to being done my 30 day Photo Challenge.

I wish that was the case with the construction crews outside my home bright and early evey morning. From early morning till early evening they are digging, scraping, hauling dirt, filling holes, pulling up road and curbs and sidewalks. Stirring up dust and pissing off drivers. I am amazed at how many people get impatient and blast their horns. PEOPLE....there are alternate routes.. take them if you have no patience. Quit pulling out and driving out of turn in spite of the sign that guy in the yellow hard hat and safety orange vest is holding.  It says "STOP"  Maybe I'm stupid but I never thought that STOP was an invitation to muscle your way ahead, putting yourself and other people in danger. I never understood that sort of impatience. I have no patience for impatience.  LOL.

Here is one of the machines working in front of my house... every day.. all day for up to 20 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment