Sunday, November 20, 2011

Its been a tough day.. tougher than most.  If it could go wrong.. it did. And as a result.. I had a melt down followed in short order by a good cry. The kind that makes it hard to breathe between the wracking sobs.

I am feeling somewhat better now.

Mostly... I am just real   REAL tired. Not lack of sleep tired  although that's part of it.. Its tired of life tired.

My boyfriend sees this. Bless his heart he tries everything he can to help. But there is only so much he can do.

I want to go back to bed and start this day over... but I can't.
So...
Get up in the morning and endeavor to have a positive attitude and get off this track.

I have some unpleasant tasks to take care of in the coming months.

One at a time.. I need to deal with it instead of obsessing about it.

Go at it from a different angle.

Get up and regroup.

A day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment